Follow the steps of Howard Carter before the opening of Tutankhamun's tomb and prevent the curse from destroying the world!
Complete your visit with an "Escape Game" experience within the exhibition.
With a map and a notebook with clues, venture into the exhibition in search for Sekhmet's path and solve the riddles, discover all secrets and avoid the traps.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN FRENCH
- Price: €20 per session with a maximum of 5 people (an entrance ticket to the exhibition is necessary in addition to the Escape Game ticket.)
- Duration: around 1h (you are free to follow the traditional exhibition route after your adventure.)
Please note: the exhibition closes at 17:00 during the week. Make sure that you have finished the Escape Game AND the visit by then.
- Access: from 10 years old for children accompanied by an adult and 12 years old for children in autonomy. Accessible for persons with reduced mobility (PRM).
Book your Escape Game:
- Choose your tickets (at least 2 players, maximum 5)
- Choose your arrival time (15-min slots, please come on time for your comfort)
- Follow the payment process (€20 will be added afterwards to your cart).